Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Monday, October 31, 2011

New Idea

So after I roll around to the U.D. Vegan palette review, I'm thinking to do some kind of tutorial series I post once a week. I was thinking maybeeee like earth's geography and I know that sounds lame but I thought some would be kind of pretty. Themes would be like ocean, mountains, rain forest, etc. Let me know what you think or if you have a better idea. Sorry I didn't get something up for Halloween, I REALLY wanted to do spider webs but I had no time :'(

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment