Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Everyday Quick and Easy Eyes

This week is INSANE for me so I can't be spending my life on cool looking eyeshadow and color coordination. Today was a day for the quick, easy, go-to look for me. Basically I have like 4 or 5 different awesome liquid liners from the Sephora brand and I pair that with a simple colored eyeshadow and ignore any shading. It looks nice and takes literally 2 minutes tops.


 This is pretty simple looking but the green pairs really nicely with brown eyes, especially for fall :)





Sorry for the lack of picture cropping and quality, this was a quickie post.
 I just didn't want to neglect the blog!




These 3 products are really all you need for your eyes to do this. I used Falsies Flared in Blackest Black (not my favorite mascara but my other is at a friend's house!), Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Mushroom and Sephora Liquid Liner in Glitter Green.


Really any colors that look nice together work for this look. I often do a simple shadow with a colored liner for a little pop of color. Typically a neutral brown with any liner works. For a less expensive version of this, Wet and Wild has a few colors of liquid liner that are pretty good. My favorite is the teal-ish color, but I definitely prefer the Sephora because it applies so well! Also, I recommend using a shadow base to make your base color and eyeliner last all day and not melt off your eyes, especially if you have oily skin like me. The U.D. Cream Shadow I used has primer built in, which means one less step in the morning! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment