Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Busy Day

So today I was hardly home at all and now its almost 9 on a school night, so no new makeup look today! Instead I can just post some older things I have like good deals on clothes and jewelry I found. TJ Maxx and Marshalls are definitely great places for designer things that cost WAY less.


Betsey Johnson Necklace- these usually sell for at LEAST $55, more often in the 70's!
TJ Maxx, $15 :)


Only $10 at Marshalls!


So tomorrow I'll probably post like my everyday look and the products I use with pictures etc. at least for the eye makeup. Comment on a post if you are following my blog because if no one is there's no point in my talking to myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment