Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Gunmetal Eyes

I got my Urban Decay Vegan Palette (as everyone probably knows) and I LOVE it! Soon I'll post swatches of the whole palette so you can see the colors with and without primer! I'm not sure if its still on sale but I think its a great deal.  This look was created using one of the six colors and the eyeliner that comes in the palette. Forgot to use the primer but I've used it since I made this look and it's been working out well :)  You can amp this look up or tone it down depending on how much black you wanna use. Enjoy!


 Its not actually darker in the inner corner, that's just a shadow. Darkening the inner corner makes your eyes appear closer together. Use a light shadow there to make them appear farther apart, depending on if you have close or far set eyes.




Please excuse the bushy brows. I finally got to get them waxed!

 Products!

All over lid

 Black side only, you could maybe use the light color for highlight if you have more pink based skin, but I have yellow based skin and can't




To create this, I primed my eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Lemon Drop. Then, using the color gunmetal from the U.D. Vegan Palette, I covered my entire lid. Next I used the black half of the L'oreal HIP eyeshadow duo in Dashing on my outer corner, into the crease, and slightly under my eye in the outer corner lash line. Using the U.D. 24/7 eyeliner in Zero I lined my upper lashes and lower water line. Be sure when you do your waterline you keep from blinking as long as you can so the makeup can set better and last longer. As always with a darker look, at least some bronzer is a must. Also, this can easily be a day look like with the small amount of black I used, or night with more black. To "erase" stray black eyeshadow, wipe with a tissue then use a little eyeshadow thats slightly lighter than your skin. This can highlight your brows, get rid of darkness and brighted up your eyes overall. Thanks so much to my loyal readers and spread the word! Suggestions for what you want to see soon would be great :)


No comments:

Post a Comment