Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tell Me What You Want (what you really really want)

Hey so sorry I haven't posted since Monday, I've been having an insanely busy week! Also, I'd really like to know what people want to see because this is for other people to see,enjoy, and benefit from not just me to take pictures of my eye makeup every day haha. So, what do you guys wanna see? Eye makeup, lip stuff, foundation, skincare? I'll tell you I'm much better with eye makeup and I still need to swatch and review my Urban Decay Vegan Palette, but I'm really open to suggestions. Blogs are for the viewers, not the blogger, so give me some input because I know people are seeing this (it keeps track of pageviews) but no one's said a word. No comments and no pageviews means less priority on blogger and no one outside my facebook friends  will see this. Sorry to ramble! 

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment