Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Today's Purchase

So, when it comes to makeup sales, I'm pretty weak. Today I had no intention of makeup shopping but was showing my friend something on Urban Decay's Website and BAM I saw this palette on sale. It includes 6 eyeshadow colors, a black eyeliner and a mini Primer Potion. All this was only $13 and I'd be a fool to miss out on that! So.... in my moment of weakness (like 15 minutes ago!) I bought the palette :) It also comes with a free lipstick sample in the shade Jilted, and I'm a little afraid of the fact that its described as hot pink! Here's a  picture of the palette and the sale is still going on now if you're interested.



Honestly, I think the package is pretty awesome too, not to mention the cool eyeshadow colors and the waterproof black liner they say is great for the waterline! I haven't heard great things about the Primer Potion, and that it's too thick, so this is a good way to test it. Tell me if you have this palette and if the colors are good. Also, how is the primer potion and how does it compare to Too Faced Shadow Insurance? (my go-to shadow base!)

No comments:

Post a Comment