Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

First post!

Hey so I've never had a blog before and have no idea if anyone will even see this! Pretty much I'll be posting makeup pictures, new clothes, awesome deals, etc. Today's makeup, a smoky brown eye inspired by Makeup By Tiffany D on Youtube. Here's the video if you wanna see it :)

andddd here's my makeup today, eyes only!



side view! (sorry its a bit faded)


I can start posting tutorial-like things eventually, but for now I see no point because hardly anyone, if anyone knows about this blog! I'll apologize in advance for any cam quality problems, it's not super high tech. If anyone has cam suggestions feel free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment