Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Need Your Help!

Hey so this is not exactly makeup related or anything, but it's definitely related to this blog. Basically, no one's gonna see it if no one mentions it to their friends or whoever. I've been posting this blog's link on my Facebook and Twitter as well as in some beauty guru video comment sections. At this pace, no one will ever see this blog beside people I'm friends with on Facebook or my whopping 3 Twitter followers. So, what I'm saying is I REALLY need help spreading the word or this blog will get nowhere and that's not what I want. Thanks to everyone who reads my posts and know that without you guys this blog is nothing but pretty much me talking to myself! Comment, email me, vote in the poll, whatever! I'll even eventually do some guest looks if you want so you can post your looks on my blog and get credit for it if you don't have a blog of your own. Thanks so much :)

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment