Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Natural Eye

Sorry I have been so bad about posting :( I made a quick eye look for you guys just so I could get back into posting and make a tutorial. This look is much more simple than my past looks and is more for those who aren't as makeup-adventurous or it's not appropriate for you to wear to school/work. Enjoy :)

 Apply an eyeshadow base then an eyeshadow nearly the same shade as your skin tone.

 Place an eyeshadow in the crease all the way up to the brow bone (just below where you will put a highlight color) that is a shade or two darker than the first shadow and blend well

  Using another brown color a couple shades darker than the crease, blend a small amount in the outer corner to add some depth.

   Highlight the brow bone and inner corner with a light cream color or even a white whatever looks best for you that is a few shades lighter than your skin.

  Line your upper lashes and the outer corner of your lower lashes with the darkest color you used so far (the outer corner medium-dark brown) with an angled brush.

  Apply mascara of choice. A brown would be more in the "natural" category but I only have black.



 Products!

 All over lid
  Crease

  Outer corner and upper lash line (the brown)

  Highlight

  Large fluffy for all over color crease and outer corner. Pencil brush for highlight and angled for lining the upper lashes.
Falsies Flared Mascara- black

So this is super natural and not for those who feel they need a load of makeup to feel comfortable. On the other hand for the people who think my past looks were too wild, this is for you! Hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think :) I'll try to start my series soon, I just need to check the votes. Thanks for reading!

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment