Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Poll!

Ok I'm officially starting a weekly series, even if it kills me. That will keep me honest and on track with updating so you guys don't get bored and stop looking at my blog. So please comment on this, more input is better!

What would you rather see for the series?
1. Landscapes (ocean, desert, etc.)
2. Decades (50's, 60's, etc)


Please chose one or the other, most votes obviously will be the series :)

Easy directions on commenting if you can't find it:
-Click where it says "0 comments" (or however many comments there are at the time) right below the end of the writing for this post
-Type your comment
-When you need to chose a profile, at the bottom of the drop down menu you can chose to be anonymous or just type your name

8 comments:

  1. DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote for Land Scape!!!!

    PS- I just loveee the look you made for Kathlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say decades! o u o

    ReplyDelete