Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Come on Guys!

It makes me sad that there have been 13 views of specifically the Poll post and only 3 people voted!! Come onnnnn just vote! Really if  no ones interested I won't waste my time blogging and being annoying continuously posting on facebook lol. So vote please, and be involved, its not that hard to type, you're clicking on the page so obviously you wanted to see :)

~Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. sorry! i've been busy but I'll try to give this blog more attention. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! and haha its ok you don't need to apoligize, i'm just having such a hard time expanding my viewers. mostly its just people that i'm friends with on facebook lol. plus it tells me when people look. i've had nearly 500 views and maybe 15 comments overall, including my own haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't get discouraged, you're a new blog. popularity comes in time, just keep doing what you love and the rest will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your stuff! can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete