Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale

Friends and Family

Urban Decay is holding their holiday friends and family sale, 20% off everything! This includes the Naked palette and other Naked brand things by Urban Decay, which are usually excluded from the sale. This is a great opportunity if you've been thinking about buying from them and you should definitely take advantage of it! Check back soon I think I'm going to start my new series soon but I'm still having a hard time naming it. Geography sounds boring.... give me suggestions please! Facebook message me, email me, whatever :) Keep in mind outer space is one of the potential themes, so it can't be places on earth. The rest of the themes I'm keeping a secret and will be a surprise every week :D

~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. You can be anonymous like my last comment or type your name if you want! Hooray for this blog moving forward :) Now I don't need to move, but I might still.

    ReplyDelete