Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Blue Nails

Dark blue is a big nail trend for Fall/Winter 2011 so I decided to make something of it beside a boring flat nail color. I added wispy design! Here's some pictures :)
 My freakishly long fingers!


Toes!

Its kind of hard to describe how to do this, but you can probably figure it out from the picture. I used Sinful colors Midnight Blue as the base and Sinful colors Bad Chick white nail polish (the kind that comes with the thin nail art type brush) for the design. Just start in the corner and wisp the brush out as many times as you want to achieve this look, or do something else like stripes or polka dots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment