Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Friday, December 2, 2011

First Video! Eye Makeup Collection

Ok I finally made my first video! Sorry if the quality is terrible or whatever but I don't know how to edit well at the moment. Hope you can hear it, you should be able to if you turn your speakers up a little... sorry! Comments are welcome, even if you hate it! Suggestions are welcome and even preferred so please do suggest :) Comment if you want further review on anything, if there's any other products I didn't show you have any questions about, if you want a tutorial on anything... anything! Thanks for watching and I'm SO SORRY its like 20 minutes long. I don't blame you if you can't sit through it all. Excuse the bloopers, I cant edit haha. Thanks :)




~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment