Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Videos? Themes?

So just a quick poll, you can answer in the comments below. This is especially good for people who view my blog recently and will hopefully get more frequent viewers!

1. Should I start doing videos or is it easier for me to type out the instructions like I have been?
2.Do you like the geography-like theme or do you have better ideas? I need help naming it!!

I'll do videos once a week for those if you guys want or just keep typing the directions like I have been. Looking forward to some comments, no one does and I'm trying to get some conversation going, it will make the blog better I promise :)

1 comment:

  1. VIDEOS!

    &Seasons, 50s-90s, Holidays, Party looks, ect.

    ReplyDelete