Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 18 and LOVE makeup and fashion. I started by posting pictures on Facebook and Twitter but that got annoying, so I started this blog! Email me if you want to make suggestions at cyphers94@aol.com. Just be sure to say its about my blog in the subject line or I might not open it!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quick Post: Dark Dramatic Crease

Last night I wore this out and loved how it came out, so I just took a couple quick pictures to put up. I really love the dark, dramatic look using so much black but how it looks wearable for a normal day or a casual night out :)  Let me know if you'd like a step-by-step tutorial or I could just leave it like this if this is enough inspiration and instruction for you to use!



4 comments:

  1. You should do a tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure :) its actually pretty quick so maybe that can be my first video tutorial. and it won't be 20 freakin minutes long like the other one haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha or I could just fly home from Germany and you could come to Donna's and teach me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete